Monday, May 16, 2011

Studying in Stirling

Hello everyone! After the excitement of this weekend, I went back to my studying today.  I have my first final on Friday (during the time that my friend Lauren is here).  So, I spent my day studying and gathering study material for the train rides this next week.  Basically, my day was spent bonding with leisure studies and the UK governmental systems.  It was a good time.  I did venture out to go to Tesco today.  But that was really the most exciting part of my day.

Tomorrow I plan on doing more studying because, Lauren finally gets here on Wednesday and we have some awesome things planned.  In case you were wondering, we're planning on going to Edinburgh on Wednesday, York on Thursday, Stirling on Friday, Callander on Saturday (to go see Hamish the Highland Cow), we don't have plans for Sunday (we'll probably chose the destination on Saturday), St. Andrews on Monday, Inverness/Loch Ness on Tuesday and then Lauren leaves the next Wednesday.  Then, I have my last final on the 26th (which means it will officially be summer for me!) and I'm off to Latvia on the 27th.  My May is beginning to look very full.  But, for now, I'll leave you with some Scottish bagpipes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxpggQyIzLQ

No comments:

Post a Comment