Sunday, May 22, 2011

Souvenir Searching in Edinburgh

Hello everyone! Today, Lauren and I journeyed into Edinburgh to shop for souvenirs.  So, we got up this morning and went into town.  Before getting our train, we went to a pastry shop and got some breakfast, which we ate in the train station before catching our train.

Once we got into Edinburgh, we wandered around Princess Street for a while.  Unfortunately, it began to rain somewhere around the time that we arrived.  Luckily for us, by the time that we were walking along the Royal Mile, the rain stopped and the sun came out. It turned out to be a really nice day.  I bought lots of souvenirs for everyone back home, but I'm not going to ruin the surprise by announcing here what I bought...you'll just have to wait.

After we finished shopping, we got a train back to Stirling and went to Tesco.  I made dinner tonight and then, we enjoyed some episodes of Glee (I'm determined to get Lauren hooked on this show).  Tomorrow we're heading to St. Andrews.  Hopefully the weather won't be quit as bad as what weather.com is currently predicting (heavy rain and wind).

Also, my ducks came back today!

They've taken to sleeping outside of my kitchen window (where Katelin and I always feed them.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment