Thursday, May 26, 2011

No More Study, Just Abroad

Hello everyone! Today I had my last final.  And it was a douzy.  I had it at 9:00 this morning in a room that made me feel a lot more comfortable than my previous final.  For this exam, I had to answer 4 short answers and then write 2 essays.  The essays and 3 of the 4 short answers were ok (by ok, I mean that I think I passed it).  But, I guess only my final grade will tell.  I answered all of the opinionated essays, so I figured it's hard to argue against my opinion.

After my final, I came back to my room and relaxed.  It was wonderful.  I took a nap for a while until Vectren started calling me every 1/2 an hour.  That was kind of interesting.  But other than that I didn't have a very eventful day.  Katelin, Grace and I met for dinner and we planned out our last few days in Scotland.  It's going to be a good time.  We plan to do some hiking in the hills, tour around Stirling and Bridge of Allan, go to a rugby tournament (one of the games is US vs. Scotland...it should be interesting) in Edinburgh, go to church and to Filling Station on Sunday, and just enjoy exploring Scotland for our last few days here.  It should be a good time.  Tomorrow I am going to sleep in and then walk a trail that goes behind and down the hill that Stirling Castle sits on.  It should be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment