Thursday, May 12, 2011

Let's Go to Sweden

Hello everyone! I woke up this morning to a noise that was not my alarm.  I heard the cleaning lady arrive promptly at 9:00 this morning.  Do you know how awkward it is to wake up while the cleaning lady is here?  We don't have the best of relationships, so I voted to stay in my room and act like I didn't hear her.  Well, breakfast, coffee and the bathroom are all outside of my room.  I thought that she would be gone within 15 minutes.  Nope, she stayed until 10:00.  Then, when I finally ventured out of my room, she came back for another 15 minutes.  This lady is killing me.  I mean, I'm happy that I don't have to do the cleaning, but it's still really annoying.

Today, I basically spent my day studying and looking up stuff about Stockholm.  It was a pretty boring day after my cleaning lady issue this morning.  In the afternoon, I went into town with Katelin.  We got some Swedish money and some other stuff for our trip.

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning.  Our flight leaves from Edinburgh at 7:55.  But, we get into Stockholm at 11:00.  So, we're going to have a fun filled day in Sweden.  This will be my last blog post until we get back on Sunday.  But, I promise to fill you in on all of the details of our trip when I get back. Adjö! (That would be Swedish for goodbye in case you were wondering.)

No comments:

Post a Comment