Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bridge of Allan Day

Hello! Today Katelin, Grace, Kristy and I explored Bridge of Allan.  Our goal for our final week (I guess days now) is to throughly explore different areas around Stirling and eat our favorite Scotland foods one last time.  So today, we walked into Bridge of Allan and just enjoyed the town and the beautiful weather (and in true Scottish fashion, it rained before it became beautiful).  We found a deserted playground (which was real creepy, but I swung on the swing anyways) and eventually got hungry so we headed to our fish and chips place (which was delicious as always).  Then, we went and ate them in the park by Bridge of Allan waters.  

Since I document everything I eat, here's my Bridge of Allan fish and chips.

After that, we just sat and enjoyed the sunshine for a while before heading back to campus and picking up some ice cream on the way. It was a really nice day.  


I mean, I have taken a picture of my ice cream every other time, so why should I stop now.

Stirling as seen from our walk back to campus.  

Tomorrow, we're having our Stirling day.  So, we're planning on heading into town and exploring some of the areas around the castle and beyond.  It should be a lot of fun.

Continuing on with my Top 5 theme, tonight I'm going to write about my Top 5 Destinations of the Semester (I'm sure everyone will be pleased to see that Scotland (mainly Stirling and Edinburgh) were left out of this topic.  I figured I should give every place else a chance).  


5.) London
The city was beautiful and I had a great time even if it was a little too hectic for me.

4.) Brighton
There was a beach. Enough said.

3.) Lancaster
This is kind of random, I just really liked this town.  It was so quaint.

2.) York
I could have spent a lot more time in this city.

1.) Stockholm

This city was awesome.  I think I could explore it for months and still not see everything.  I really want to go back and see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment