Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Wonderfully Uneventful Day

Hello everyone! I had a fabulous day today.  I went to class and then did absolutely nothing.  After all of this stress to get these essays done, it was nice to de-stress. My classes today were pretty much they same as always.  My LEI seminar had a grand total of 4 people (out of about 30) in it today.  Me and Snape are being close friends.  I did have a great thought today about these people not coming to seminars (I'm telling you, all of this de-stressing has my mind working again).  So, here it is...Yes, the seminars are not mandatory, but 10% of our grade is participation.  Therefore, these people are idiots.  You can't participate if you aren't in seminar.  But, that's just my take on it.  My PMA class was pretty boring today.  We talked about local government.  Here is how this lecture went

Frazzled- "Local government in the UK is really complicated.  You'll notice by these slides that I don't really understand it...well, I mean I do, but you just need to read about yourself."

Let me just sum this up.  She had no clue what was going on.  None.  So, I guess that will be my goal for tomorrow.  Go check out books from the library about local government in the UK.  It should be a blast.  I'm just bursting with excitement.  If someone who was born in the UK (so grew up with this stuff), has a degree in government-y type things, and worked on a Council within Stirling doesn't understand it, I'm thinking that me, the American, is going to have a super time.

Tomorrow I don't have classes.  I'm going to do laundry and educate myself (since my professor sure was a lot of help).  There also may be a Tesco run in my future.  At least my essays are all turned in.  That is a big relief. (Just as a side note, I didn't end up watching the Butler game.  And considering how pitiful it was, I'm very glad that I didn't stay up until 5 am to watch them lose.  But, they had a great season and hopefully they'll be able to do it all again next year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment