Monday, April 4, 2011

A Very Long Day

Hello everyone! First, I'm sorry, but this post is going to be really short tonight.  My fingers are literally cramping from all of the typing that I have done today.  The good news is, that both of my essays are complete and ready to be turned in tomorrow (insert cheering crowd here).  On the other hand, I am exhausted, which means the Butler game, scheduled at 2:30 am (thanks NCAA) now is probably not going to happen for me because I am beat.  But, I will be cheering them on as I have a peaceful night of sleep, or if I happen to wake up, then I will probably watch for a while.

Today was a busy day for me.  I had class this morning, my EUC seminar.  I went to class this morning all pumped to get back my presentation comment sheet only to find that the Phd student wasn't there today.  I was actually pretty sad about this.  For one, I don't know my grade yet and I really wanted to find out, and two the lady that was subbing for her today was scary.  I never thought that someone with waste length hair and a jeweled belt (like bedazzled) could ever be scary, but this woman was terrifying.  She was really stern and would ask us really weird questions and then get irritated when we didn't get the answer she was specifically looking for.  Let me tell you, I am glad that I didn't have to present today.  I would not want a grade from Crazy Lady.  She looked like the type that probably lived with 20 cats...yes, she was a scary cat lady.  She also would make comments about people's presentation like "that was a really great piece of original analysis, but it would have been better if you would have researched that more, maybe then you would understand this outstanding movie (yes she thought that weird movie I presented on was fantastic) better."

After class I went back to my room and worked on my essays, before my next class which was about sports fans. It was pretty boring.  I really just don't have an interest in sports (especially when I have essays to write).  Then, I came back and worked on my essays. Tomorrow I am handing in my essays and taking a well deserved break from studying before getting back to work for my quiz next week...the work just never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment