Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Online Portfolio

Hello! Today was a very relaxed day for me.  I basically did 2 things.  I finally got my online portfolio put together and I researched the places that I'm visiting over Easter weekend.  It was a nice a day.  My portfolio is now complete (and you should go check it out at http://www.coroflot.com/jenniferclaybaugh.  Once you're on the website, to see all of my designs, click on the portfolio button on the left hand side of the screen and then click on the different folders).  I've been meaning to get this together for a while and the spirit moved me today.  It feels good to have it all up and running.  This is really what I spent the bulk of my day doing.  Then, I checked out some books from the library about the NHS (considering I'm probably not going to be getting much help from Dr. Jekyll).

I got exciting news today...I'm officially going to the Royal Wedding! Grace's friend, who is studying abroad in London, offered to let us (us being me, Grace and Katelin) sleep in her flat.  I'm extremely excited about this! I promise to buy lots of tacky gifts and take lots of pictures.  The plan is to go to London next Thursday afternoon, spend all day Friday Royal Wedding-it, tour around London on Saturday, and leave to come back to Stirling on Sunday.  It's going to be a great time.

Tomorrow I have 2 classes (both PMA. Hopefully not both with Dr. Jekyll.  It's going to be hard to maintain my in-the-closet-American status with him leading my seminar) and then I'm heading into town to do some last minute pre-Easter trip shopping...ok and we're getting Micky Ds for dinner (would you really expect anything different from us? I think not).

No comments:

Post a Comment