Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Rabbits

Hello everyone! I only had one class today, so I spent most of my day reading about local government in the UK.  It was a good time.  The weather here was crazy today.  When I was walking to class, the sun was shining and there were hardly any clouds in the sky.  It was really windy though.  But by the time I got to the middle of Cottrell (there is a little courtyard area in the middle of it), it was pouring.  And it's only a 3 minute walk tops from the entrance of the building to the courtyard area.  It was crazy.  Evidently, it also hailed at some point, but fortunately I didn't experience that.  Also, by the time I got out of class (a riveting lecture on finances in local government) it was sunny again. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen.

This is completely random, but I really just felt the need to share this.  There are baby bunnies everywhere on campus! This is a new occurrence that just happened this week.  They are everywhere and they are adorable.  I went on a walk today with my friend Katelin, and we took pictures of them.  Some of them are so young that their eyes haven't even opened yet.  So now, I'm just going to post some adorable pictures.








Aren't they adorable?  I really want to just keep one in my room, but I don't think that would really be the best of ideas. There are also daffodils blooming everywhere.  Katelin and I picked some (I have no idea if this is allowed, but I've seen Scottish kids do it, so I don't really feel bad about it.  There are plenty more).  Now, they are brightening up my kitchen.

The funny thing is, that I actually sacrificed having a glass to drink out of to put flowers in it instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment