Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Hello! Today was a pretty average day for me.  I went to my 2 classes.  They were ok.  We had a debate in my PMA seminar.  I discovered (not for the first time) that there is a know-it-all in this seminar (I call him Sassy Kid because he gets real sassy during discussions and debates.  He thinks he is God's gift to politics and government.  It's really annoying).  Well, Sassy Kid was in rare form today and kept talking on and on about things that he had no idea about.  He literally was making up facts.  It was stupid.  And of course my professor, Frazzled, didn't do anything about it.  It was kind of a painful seminar today now that I think about it.  For one, Sassy Kid continued to enjoy the sound of his own voice and tried to enlighten us with his stupidity and two, Frazzled had on a black suit with navy socks today...that was also kind of painful.

After my seminar, I went to the library (to get books on local government actually) and then went to my PMA lecture.  It was slightly better today.  I think that Frazzled understood more of what she was teaching today compared to Tuesday.  This is a good sign.

Later in the afternoon, Katelin, Grace and I went for a walk around campus.  We noticed today that everything is actually starting to bloom! Everything looked so pretty.  It's nice to see that spring is beginning! I took some pictures during our walk, and I'll post them at the end of my blog, to leave you with pleasant reminders of Spring.





No comments:

Post a Comment