Monday, April 25, 2011

A Nice Calm Day

Hello everyone! After the excitement of my weekend and the length of the my last posts, my post tonight is going to be really short.  But I think 4 posts in one day is plenty...even if one is short.  Today was a great day for me.  I woke up late and just lazed around enjoying my morning.  I mainly blogged the day away.

After lunch, Katelin, Grace and I went into town and went shopping.  I needed to get some aloe for my sunburned skin.  Then, we went to Tesco and bought some food for dinner.  I made dinner and we enjoyed just having a nice meal.  Afterwards, we walked around the loch and sat outside for a while just enjoying the nice weather.  It was just a really nice, relaxed day.

Tomorrow I have one class.  It's actually supposed to be another strike day, but (wonder of all wonders) Dr. Jekyll is not part of the teacher's union, so we have class.  So, I'm sure that will be another fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment