Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Walk Around the Loch

Hello everyone! Since I didn't have classes today, my day mainly consisted of writing essays.  It was another pretty day here in Scotland (no rain or anything!) so my friends and I decided to take a walk around the loch on campus and find someplace to eat lunch.  After our adventure last night, we decided it would be nice to see the loch in the daylight.  We found a cement block thing by the water and ate our lunch there.  (I got to feed some of the bread from my sandwich to some ducks!)  And since it was so nice out, I took lots of pictures.
This is a picture of the William Wallace Monument.  I thought it looked pretty during our walk around the loch.

This is the view we had during our picnic.  The loch is actually a lot bigger than it looks.

This is just a pretty view of the hills in the distance.  

The rest of my day was pretty much dedicated to essays.  However, my night is not over yet.  I'm going to my friend, Katelin's, flat at 1:30 (am) and we're going to watch the Butler game (even though I'm doing this tonight, I'll blog about it tomorrow because I'm going to want to get to bed when this game is over with at 4:00 am).  All I have to say is that they better win! I won't be happy if I stayed up to watch them play for nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment